Wednesday, October 6, 2010

September highlights

I know that we are sorely behind on posting photos, so I’m going to post a bunch of them to make up for it.  We’ve had some fun during September.  Here are our highlights.

We headed to the Cities over Labor Day weekend.  We spent a nice evening at Kirk and Angie’s and got to spend some with James and Misty, too.  We also took the kids to the Children's Museum and to Como Zoo that weekend.

132

 

 

Alex and Jacob playing at the Children’s Museum.  They had a blast!

 

 

 

151

 

There was a Wizard of Oz exhibit.  Here is the witch’s bike.

 

 

 

Back on the home front…

Anthony loves to feed himself and eat “big people” food.  Spaghetti is a new favorite.

193

Anthony also got his first haircut. 

209

All done!

210

We also went to the West Fest parade in West Fargo.  Alex didn’t like the fire trucks very much.  They were too loud.

233

244

Matt and Becky were able to join us.  Here are John and Alex waiting for candy.

248

One last pic of Tony.  I call this one “What? Do I have something on my face?”

261

No comments: