Since Alex is still taking his afternoon nap, I am going to take the opportunity to post some photos.
Although it looks like a photo from a National Geographic section on tribal war paint, it was simply chocolate pudding night. Maybe the caption should be Chocolate Pudding Facial. Yum!
We took Alex to the West Fest parade in September. It was his first parade and he loved it. He waved and said hi to all of the floats and discovered that he really likes Tootsie Rolls.
Our niece/Goddaughter Annie had her 2nd birthday, and was lucky enough to get an Elmo cake!
She liked her cake, but I think Alex liked eating more!
My parents gave us their piano, the piano that we had growing up. Moving a piano is no small task, but we were fortunate to have some help. Thanks to Joel and dad’s friend Keith for lending a hand!
Happy Halloween to everyone! Since it might be Christmas by the time I get Halloween photos posted, I thought that I would give you a preview of Alex’s Halloween costume. Here’s the little lion!


No comments:
Post a Comment