Even though September is half over, I’m just putting up August pics now. Better late than never, right?
Alex got to spend lots of time with his cousins in August. We spent a couple of weekends at Grandpa and Grandma’s.
Alex enjoyed having cake at Grandpa's birthday party.
He also played a duet on the piano with his cousin Annie.
We got to meet Mike and Jodi’s new baby girl, Katie. She was born at the end of July, so Alex now has another cousin. Alex was interested in her for about 2 seconds.
We also went to an FM Redhawks game with Mike’s work in August. Alex really got into the game (or at least the cheering)
but he didn’t like the mascot very much…
Finally, we made it camping – the one and only time this summer. Unfortunately, Alex was scared of being in the tent, even with us, so he and I slept in my parent’s camper. At least we stayed nice and warm! Here’s a pic of Mike and Alex in front of Lake Bemidji.
And, as promised, here is an ultrasound photo of baby No. 2, or as I affectionately refer to him – Leroy. The ultrasound was done over two months ago, but he shouldn’t make his appearance for another 2 months, so this is the most recent picture that we’ve got :)
I would include one of the 4-D images, but I still haven’t figured out our scanner. Mike was nice enough to scan this one at work and send me a copy.


No comments:
Post a Comment